Architect Design Associates is an architectural design firm established in 1993. Architect Design Associates has served clients that include commercial, institutional, military, residential, plus city, state & federal governments...both the public and private sectors. The firm presently utilizes members, which include registered architects, interior designers and cad operators. We have provided architectural, planning and interior design services, including plans, specifications and cost estimates for projects ranging from historic preservation to new construction.
The firm has provided architectural services in Hawaii for the past ten years. The office portfolio includes projects involving new construction for health care, industrial, commercial and residential work as well as historic preservation, renovation, restoration, alterations and adaptive reuse of historic buildings in addition. The firm's portfolio includes the following breakdown of projects, within the last ten years:
- Heath care physicians and surgeons building, optometrist office and optical building, physician office and psychiatrist office.
- Industrial Newspaper Production and Distribution Facility
- Commercial - tenant finish out
- Office Building - four story office building.
- Religious buildings.
- Multi-family- historic preservation of bachelor quarter barracks and adaptive reuse of structure to a ten-unit multi-single family apartment building.
- Historic preservation of over 185 historic home.
- Work experience while affiliated with other firms includes, health care, hi-rise office, residential and resort buildings, medical facilities for military and private sectors, military family housing, housing developments and resort planning.
- Residential custom homes ranging from $250,000 to $9,000,000.
The firm is particularly known for its knowledge and experience with a variety of building types. A significant number of the firm's projects are physician offices, industrial, light commercial, residential, and historic preservation-related for both the private and governmental sectors. The firm is knowledgeable about various county, state, and federal regulatory requirements, including those related to health care. For the past 10 years we have performed architectural services in Hawaii. Historical preservation of the Ewa Community has been recognized for its historic value to the Ewa community. Historic Ewas Tenney and Renton Villages Restoration Projects honors include: